Wanted: your fish, wildlife, and landscape photos.
We would love to share your photos of fish, wildlife and landscapes from our Coastal, Columbia or Peace regions in our e-letters, on our website and social media channels, and in our print materials (e.g. annual newsletter and annual reports).
We’ll be sure to give you a photo credit! If you have photos to share, please send them to us at email@example.com.
Please tell us:
- what species or landscape is in the photo;
- what’s going on in the photo;
- where the photo was taken; and
- be sure to include your name so we can give you credit if we publish your photo.
- All photos must be original, meaning you took the image and you own the copyright.
- You will keep the copyright of your submitted photos at all times, and we will never own the copyright to your photos.
- By submitting a photo, you give FWCP and our program partners permanent, non-exclusive, royalty-free permission to display your submitted photo in FWCP and Program Partner communications.
Please send any images to firstname.lastname@example.org or tag us is your post.
Thanks to Katie Foley for sharing this bobcat image, taken in the West Kootenay in our Columbia Region.