Wanted: your fish, wildlife, and landscape photos
We would love to share your photos of fish, wildlife and landscapes from our Coastal, Columbia or Peace regions in our e-letters, on our website and social media channels, and in our print materials (e.g. annual newsletter and annual reports).
Read our communications guide for photo and video suggestions and formats.
We’ll be sure to give you a photo credit! If you have photos to share, please send them to us at email@example.com.
Please tell us:
- what species or landscape is in the photo;
- what’s going on in the photo;
- where the photo was taken; and
- be sure to include your name so we can give you credit if we publish your photo.
- All photos must be original, meaning you took the image and you own the copyright.
- You will keep the copyright of your submitted photos at all times, and we will never own the copyright to your photos.
- By submitting a photo, you give FWCP and our program partners permanent, non-exclusive, royalty-free permission to display your submitted photo in FWCP and Program Partner communications.
Please send any images to firstname.lastname@example.org. Tag us by adding @fishandwildlifecompprogram to your post and using the hashtags #FWCP, #fishandwildlifecompprogram, and #fishandwildlifecompensationprogram.
Thanks to Katie Foley for sharing this bobcat image, taken in the West Kootenay in our Columbia Region.