Info kit: next steps for approved applicants
If your fall 2020 grant application has been approved for 2020-2021 by our regional boards, read our info kit about next steps for approved applicants. See our funding FAQs for more about how we evaluate projects.
Info kit: guidelines for preparing final reports
Follow these guidelines when preparing your final FWCP project report.
Contact us anytime to discuss your grant application
If you have any questions about your grant application for a proposed project, our Action Plans or regional requirements and guidance, please contact a regional manager. If you aren’t sure who to talk to, contact our Business Coordinator, Lorraine Ens, at email@example.com or 604-528-8136.
Coastal Region Manager Columbia Region Manager Peace Region Manager
Julie Fournier Crystal Klym Jen Walker-Larsen
604-528-7998 250-365-4591 250-814-6645
Info kit: guidance for grant applicants
Our annual grant intake is now closed. The next grant intake cycle will open in August 2022.
If you’re applying for an FWCP grant in fall 2022, start by reading our information kit for grant applicants, with information about:
- FWCP grants and deadlines.
- Key steps to kick-start your thinking and align your grant application with our action plans.
- Regional guidance, priorities, and mandatory requirements for all grant applicants.
- Step-by-step instructions to start your online grant application.
- What we’re looking for in a grant application.
- How grant applications are evaluated.